Monday, October 27, 2008

Sometimes... time to wonder...

Sometimes things can just take a turn overnight. It baffles me.

Sometimes things are not what it seems to appear. It troubles me.

Sometimes things that happen are not within my control. It disappoints me.

Sometimes things happen for a reason. It makes me wonder why.

Sometimes moving on to something else can mean that I can discover greener pastures.

Sometimes I should see how fate plays out and let it amaze me.

Life is about choices and I've realized that. I will never forget the moments shared together. But, I just wonder why some just let go of things that have limitless potential to be nurtured.

Just wondering why...

Anyway, now I really need to open another box of chocolate...

Like what Forrest Gump said in the movie, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."


Time to open that box of chocolate! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did someone mentioned love? Hmm...

"Overrated. Biochemically no different than eating large quantities of chocolate."
- John Milton (The Devil's Advocate)

s4dreamer said...

I guess I've got to stuff myself with lots and lots of chocolate! hehehe... :)