Having joined Moto-V for more than a year, I haven't been on a single group tour with them! Dang! Anyway, I made it up North with them this time around and never had a single dull moment.
We were at this wonderful place called Bob Homestay located at Kg. Johor Lama. It was fun-filled weekend!
Here are some pictures that captured some of the magical moments:
1. Wonderful breakfast @ Kulai as captured by Spectrum
2. A breezy stopover at Jason Bay as captured by Dahun
3. A panoramic group shot at Jason Bay captured by Spectrum
4. Bob Homestay as captured by Dahun
5. The farm animals running around the homey stay as captured by Dahun
6. The Kelong as captured by Dahun
7. Enjoying the sea breeze on the hammock as captured by Dahun
8. Fun & Games and sometimes horror too! :p as captured by Spectrum
- THE PINK BALL GAME
- TABLE FOOTBALL TOURNAMENT
- THE HANTU CONTEST as captured by Dahun
- THE HANTU CONTEST winner with the biggest "assets"... captured by Dahun
This is the first time Moto-V organised its Anniversary celebration overseas! It's a novel experience and I'm really thrilled to be part of it!
This certainly keeps me wanting for more!
Find out more about the event and Moto-V @ www.moto-v.sg