Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Goodbye my beloved Auntie!

Before I made the last journey with "Auntie" Phantom to the buyer's place, I polished the bike and was stroking its shiny body for one last time.

I never knew that I had such emotional attachment to a bike. "Auntie" was my mentor during my P-plate days. She was with me everywhere I go and was always there with me to learn from my many silly mistakes made. I've grown in maturity as a rider, although there are still many more things to learn.

I started the engine and as "she" purrs for the last time... I can't help but shed a tear.

However, I knew that with the newly acquired 2A license... change is inevitable. Something greater was waiting for me.

I was very glad that I was able to find "Auntie" a owner who is passionate about bikes and would take good care of "her"!

Adieu, my Phantom "Auntie"...

No comments: