Thursday, December 31, 2009

A time of reflection for the year 2009

Oh yes, the year is drawing to close in 2 hours time. I'm reflecting on the whole year's happenings and blessings. It has been a good year for me and it's all because...

1. May - I've gone on my Cambodia and Laos Tour for 18 days with my fiance, Zhehong. It was a psychological barrier for me - I didn't take a Class 2 bike up (over 400cc), instead took a Super 4 up. It was only my 4th tour up North and covering such a massive distance. It was indeed a touring milestone for me.

After this, I really wish that I can travel the world in the future!

2. October - I had a double whammer! Firstly, Zhehong proposing to me and we got engaged. This is another milestone in my life. Secondly, I finally graduated with a degree after many sleepless nights.

3. December - I've gotten my Class 2 licence finally! And that finally concluded my conquest for the 3 motorcycle licences and my Class 3 car licence. I've thankful for BBDC and I'll always remember all the instructors who have taught me well as well as incurring my wrath.


2009 has been a year of goal-achieving moments, and I look forward to an even better 2010 ahead. I wish everyone a Happy New Year and may all of your wishes, goals and resolutions all come true!

No comments: